Athletic Registration Opens July 1st for each school year.
Prairie has partnered with Bound for athletic regisration. Registration opens July 1st.
Students interested in going out for a sport including Dance and Cheer, must have their parents register them for the upcoming school year on our Athletic Registration site. Students are not eligible to participate in athletics until registered and cleared. Registrations are good for the current school year only.
Helpful information when registering in Bound…
- Student information page- use your students crprairie.org email not yours or their personal. Your email will go in the guardian section.
- You can use your phone to upload documents
- Do not send physicals with your student to school or mail them to the office as everything is uploaded directly by the parent.
Please make sure your athlete can start on the first practice date by registering them on July 1st.
Students will not be allowed to practice until registered athletes are cleared to participate.
- Use this link to register each school year and enter all documents Athletic Registration.
- Upload a current physical (please make sure it is signed by both the doctor and parent). Physicals are valid for one year and one month from the date of the physical examination by the doctor. Do not send physicals to school or email.
- The following are a part of the online registration and need to be completed for athletic participation but are not paper forms that have to be uploaded.
- Health and Medical Information including a medical release.
- Concussion Form
- Insurance Waiver
- Please do not upload any immunization forms. Immunization forms should be turned into the school nurse.